When you access your Application, all the Forms and Reports in your application will be listed distinctly under respective sections. For example, suppose you have an Application with a Sales Form and its Report and a Products Form and its Report. The Sales Form and Report will be listed under the "Sales" section, and the Products Form and Report will be listed under the "Products" section, by default. You can add new sections and rearrange the Forms and Reports by just dragging and dropping it under the required section.
Navigate to Application Settings -> Sections to arrange the forms and reports under different sections.
- To add a new section, click on New Section button, specify the section name and click Add.
- To rename a section, select the Edit button placed near the section name. Specify the new name and click Update. The section will be modified with the specified name.
- Drag-and-drop various Forms and Reports to place them in different sections.
If you do not want to display certain forms/reports in the live mode, you can place them under a new section and select the Show/Hide button placed near the section name. When you hide a section, the forms and reports listed under this section will not be displayed in Live mode. You can display the hidden section anytime you want to, by clicking on the Show/Hide button.
The delete button is displayed only if you have forms/views arranged under more than one section.
To delete a section, select the Delete button placed near the section name.
- When you delete a section, all the forms/reports listed under this section will be moved to the previous section.
- When you delete the first section, all the forms and reports will be moved to the next section.