Import files from Cloud
Zoho Creator offers multiple cloud storage options, from which you can import data and create an Application. This cloud picker feature supports the following cloud storage services:
- Google Drive
- Zoho Docs
To import your files from any of these cloud storage services,
- Navigate to the home page of your Zoho Creator Account and click on Import a File icon on the top right corner.
- Click on Drag and Drop your File page and select the source as From Cloud.
- Now select the cloud service which contains your files, from the left pane. You will have to authenticate yourself, for the cloud storage service provider, to access your files.
- Once authenticated, select your file that needs to be imported and click onAttach.
- The selected file now gets attached. Click onCreate to create the Application with your imported file.
- The Application gets created and you will be redirected to the live mode of the Application where you can start accessing the Application.