Zoho BugTracker Forums offer a platform for online collaboration with other portal users. Instantly share information and interact with team members in real time irrespective of where they are located.
- Post a topic
- Edit/delete a topic
- Engage project users
- Organize topics
- WYSIWYG editor
- Watch/unwatch topics
- Select a project and click Forums.
- Click New Forum Post.
- Enter a Title and content for your forum.
- Attach files if needed and select a category if required.
- Enable the Make it as sticky post or Make this as an announcement, select the users whom you want to notify on the forum post, and click Save to post the forum.
Select Edit or Delete in the bottom of your forum topic. (or) Click open the particular forum and select the Edit or Delete option.
Post a forum topic and engage more users to share their ideas as comments. You can view the total number of replies, post a new reply or update the comments that you've posted.
- Select the Post a reply option in the bottom of the forum topic. (or)
- Click the forum topic and click Post a reply.
You can view the replies and comments from other team members in the List View. Click the forum post and scroll down to view the replies or view the count of replies right next to the forum post.
After posting a reply you may want to edit. Click on a forum topic and in the already posted comments, click Edit to update comment or click Delete to delete the forum comment.
You can group your forum topics in the respective category. This becomes easier to sort, view and reply to forum posts.
Select the required project in Projects, and then click Forums. Click the Add Category link in the upper-right corner to create a new category. You can organize topics belonging to a particular category in different folders.
Select the required project in the Projects, and then click Forums. Hover over the required category in Categories to the right side to enable the Edit Category and DeleteCategory link. You can now choose to Edit or Delete your category. When you delete a category all it's associated forum topics and comments are also deleted.
Format your content in a matter of minutes using our word processor. WYSIWYG Editor offers rich formatting options.
- Make your text bold, italic,
strike throughand underline.
- Create headings for document titles and paragraphs.
- Format text with bullets, numbering, and indents.
- Align text as Left, Right, Center, and Justified.
- Insert links and images.
- Highlight text using colors, fonts, and styles.
- Alter text contents using cut, copy, paste, undo and redo options.
Receive instant notification on a particular topic using the Watch this topic option. However, this option is enabled only when you do not participate in the forum discussions.
- Select the required project and click Forums.
- Choose whether to Follow (or) Unfollow the forum topic.
- If you choose Follow, notifications will be sent to you with the latest updates for the selected forum topic.