Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Support Rep Created View (New View). Using View, you can see the list of Contacts based on the Contacts type selected.
Both Predefined and Custom Views are listed on the left pane in the Contacts module. Here is the list of Predefined views available in Contacts module which cannot be modified or deleted.
- All Contacts
- Mailing Labels
- Unread Contacts
- My Contacts
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- Recently Created Contacts
- Recently Modified Contacts
- Recently Viewed Contacts
Support Rep Created View
You can also create custom views in addition to the above mentioned default views.
- Click Create New View link on the left pane.
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Select Field Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details
- All Support Reps are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View:
Using this you can select Roles, Roles and Subordinate, Groups and support reps.
- When you choose the third option, you need to select users in the Available column and click Add.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.