Integrating Google Spreadsheet with Zoho Projects
The Google Spreadsheet integration with Zoho Projects helps you to collaborate with your team, as you continue to work in spreadsheet. You can add a project or a task right from within Google Spreadsheet into your Zoho Projects.
Add a Project or Task from Google Spreadsheet
You can add any required task from Google Spreadsheet into Zoho Projects or import a set of tasks. And you can also add a project too.
To add or import a task :
- In Google Spreadsheet, click Add-ons.
- Click Get add-ons and then select Zoho Projects from the displayed options.
- Click Connect to Zoho Projects, to complete the authorization.
- A confirmation message is displayed.
- Zoho Projects is now displayed in the Add-ons drop-down.
- To add the required tasks from the spreadsheet, click Add Task to add the selected tasks from Google Spreadsheet into Zoho Projects.
- To import all the tasks, click Import Task and then map the Task Fields of Zoho Projects with the Cell Headers in Google Spreadsheet.
- Click Import to import all the tasks into Zoho Projects.
Now, instantly connect to Zoho Projects in Google Apps!