In Zoho CRM, you can store quote details by manually entering the data in the quote details form.
- Some of the standard fields may not be visible or editable depending on your organization business process.
- In case you want to add or modify fields, please contact your System Administrator for more details on the usage of other fields.
Create Quotes Individually
To create quotes
- In the Quotes module, click New Quote.
- In the Create Quotes page, enter the quotes details.
- Click Save.
Note that you can add up to 100 line items in a quote.
To clone quotes
- In the Quotes tab, click a particular quote that you want to be cloned.
- In the Quote Details page, click Clone.
- In the Clone Quotes page, modify the required details.
- Click Save.
Associate Quotes with Other Records
You can create a 360-degree view of the quote to display all the associated details, such as sales orders, open activities, and history of the completed activities.
- Sales Orders: To display sales orders associated with quotes.
- Open Activities: To add tasks and events related to quotes.
- Closed Activities: To display the completed activities.
- Attachments: To attach documents.
- Emails: To view email messages.
Convert Quote to Sales Order/Invoice
To convert quotes to a sales order or invoice
- Click the Quotes tab.
- In the Quotes Home page, select the required quote.
- In the Quote Details page, click Convert, and then select Sales Order / Invoice.
The Sales Order/Invoice Details page will be displayed.