The Zoho CRM Plug-in for MS Outlook is a productivity-enhancement plug-in for synchronizing the contacts, tasks and events between Zoho CRM and Microsoft Outlook. In addition, you can copy customer-specific emails (incoming/outgoing) from MS Outlook to Zoho CRM and create cases based on customer(s) email messages.
Permission Required: Users with Integration with Microsoft Outlook permission in their profile.
- Synchronize contacts, calendar events and tasks automatically from Microsoft Outlook to Zoho CRM.
- Associate MS Outlook inbound and outbound emails with Leads, Contacts or Potentials in Zoho CRM.
- Add email message and file attachments to the Lead or Contact in Zoho CRM without modifying the original message in Microsoft Outlook.
- Export contacts, calendar (events) and tasks from Microsoft Outlook to Zoho CRM.
- Add emails as Cases to Zoho CRM.
- Resolve conflicts while synchronizing contacts, calendar and tasks with Zoho CRM so that there is no duplication of customer data
- Hardware: x486 with 256 MB RAM or higher with a minimum of 10 MB disk space.
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
Please note that this plug-in is not supported in Mac.
- Software: Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010/2013