Manage Custom Modules
The records in your custom modules can be rearranged, sorted, etc,.
IN THIS PAGE…
Create Custom Views
Custom views can be used to filter the records in your custom modules based on the criteria you’ve set. To create a custom view for the custom module:
- Go to More in the left sidebar and the click the Custom Module (say, Debtors).
- Click the All Debtors (the name of the Custom Module you’ve created) dropdown in the top of the page.
- Select + New Custom View.
- Fill in the required details.
Custom View Name
Enter a name for your custom view. If you use this custom view frequently, you can also mark it as favorite.
Define the criteria for the custom view based on the fields available. You can add multiple options by clicking + Add Criteria.
Choose the fields to be displayed in the custom view that you are creating. You can move fields from the Available Columns to the Selected Columns by clicking the + icon next to them.
Share Custom View
Choose the user who gets access to this custom view and click Save. This custom view will be available when you click the All Debtors (the name of the Custom Module you’ve created) dropdown.
To delete a custom view:
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Delete button.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Sort Custom Modules
You can sort the custom modules based on their different columns or fields. Here’s how:
- Go to More in the left sidebar and the click the Custom Module you’ve created (say, Debtors).
- Click the column name which you want to sort.
- Click it again to change the sorting order.
The sorting can be done based on ascending or descending order (indicated by the arrow).
- Click the Hamburger icon in the top right corner of the page
- Select the option based on which you want the custom module to be sorted.
In the custom module, you can choose the fields to be displayed in the list page. You can also rearrange the columns. Here’s how:
- Go to More from the left sidebar and the choose the Custom Module (say, Debtors).
- Click the Table icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Select the fields that you want to display.
- Rearrange the order of the columns by dragging and dropping the icons next to them.
- Click Save.
If you know other users of the organisation have made any changes and it does not reflect in your app, you can refresh it to keep your list updated.
- Go to More and the select the Custom Module.
- Click the Hamburger icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Refresh List.