Overview - Delivery Challan
A Delivery Challan is a document that is issued when goods are being transported from one place to another, which may or may not result in a sale. Delivery Challans are sent along with the shipment of goods.
When is a Delivery Challan issued?
- When the quantity of goods delivered is not known at the time of dispatch. For example, a supply of liquid gas.
- When transporting goods for reasons other than sales. For example, when transferring goods from one warehouse to another.
- When supplying goods for Job Work.
- When goods are transported in a semi-assembled state or completely in parts.
Let’s see how delivery challan works in Zoho Books.
- Basic Functions in Delivery Challans
- Functions in Delivery Challan
- Manage Delivery Challans
- Other Actions for Delivery Challan
- Delivery Challan Preferences