GST Filing in Zoho Books
GST is a single tax that has subsumed several indirect taxes that were previously levied on the sale of goods and services. It is applicable to the manufacture, sale, and consumption of all goods and services in India.
If your business has been registered for GST, you can configure your taxes and start filing your returns with Zoho Books. Learn how you can:
- File your GSTR-1
- Reconcile your GSTR-2
- File your GSTR-3B
- File your GSTR-9
- Set up GST Filing Approval
Before you start filing returns, you will have to:
Configure GST in Zoho Books:
- Go to Settings > Taxes > GST Settings.
- Enter the required details and click Save.
Set up Online Filing:
Enabling online filing allows you to pull and push data to the GSTN and to file your returns. To configure:
- Go to Settings > Taxes > Online Filing Settings.
- Enter the required details such as GSTN Username, Reporting Period and click Save.
Read more about setting up taxes.