Let’s have a look at the various settings you can configure for the Customers/Vendors module in Zoho Books.
In this page…
You can choose which fields of your customer/vendor will be displayed in your transaction PDF, and also create multiple customers/vendors with similar details.
To configure your Customers/Vendors preferences:
- Go to Settings > Preferences > Customers and Vendors.
- If you want to create multiple customers/vendors with the same Customer/Vendor Display Name, then check Allow duplicates for contact display name.
- Click the Insert Placeholder drop-down button.
- Select the fields that you want to display in your transaction PDF.
- You can even remove the fields from placeholder box or add additional text in it.
You can add multiple custom fields for the Customers/Vendors module and assign different data types for each of them. Learn more about Field Customization.
Custom Buttons & Links
You can create new buttons in the Customers/Vendors module to perform specific actions for your transactions, or to open external links. You can create them using deluge script and execute actions based on the functions you add. Learn more about Custom Buttons & Links.