SMS Integration - Twilio
Zoho Books now integrates with Twilio to enable you to send notifications to your customers via SMS. Twilio is a cloud communications platform that enables businesses to make and receive phone calls, SMS and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
- Send instant SMS notifications for invoices, payments and payment reminders.
- Configure SMS notifications at customer and contact person level.
- An account with Twilio. If you don’t have an account, you can create one now.
- Account SID and Auth Token from Twilio.
- An active phone number that works with Twilio. If you don’t have one, you need to purchase a phone number from Twilio. Read more.
Note: This feature is available only for certain plans of Zoho Books. Visit the pricing page to check if it’s available in your current plan.
Connect with Twilio
To set up this integration:
- Go to Settings on the top right corner of the page.
- Select SMS Integrations under Integrations.
- Click Connect next to Twilio. If you don’t have a Twilio account, you can click Sign Up Now to create one.
- Enter your Account SID, Auth Token and Phone Number.
- Click Connect with Twilio.
Now, Zoho Books will be connected with Twilio and you’ll be able to view the SMS notifications that are enabled for your organization by clicking Configure below the integration. You’ll be redirected to the SMS Templates page where you can enable or disable these notifications.
Learn about how you can configure and send SMS notifications to your customers.