Upgrade Your Account
When you sign up for Zoho Books, you will be offered a 14-day free trial. During the trial, you can test our product and try out all its features. The trial version will be the same as the Professional plan of Zoho Books.
After the trial expires, you’ll have to subscribe to one of our paid plans to continue using Zoho Books. All the data that you store within Zoho Books during the trial period will still be available in your account after you subscribe to any of our plans.
To subscribe to a plan in Zoho Books:
- Log in to your Zoho Books organisation.
- Click Upgrade in the top right corner of the page.
Go to Settings and select Subscription.
- Select any one of the plans by clicking the Upgrade button below them.
- Select the Plan Frequency (Monthly or Yearly) and choose any Add-Ons (Users, Document AutoScan, Snail Mail, GSTINs, Employees, Warehouses, SMS Credits, Orders and Shipments) if required.
- Click Continue.
- Verify your plan details before proceeding to make the payment and click Confirm.
- Enter your Billing Address and Payment Details and click Make Payment.
After you make the payment, your organisation will be switched to the corresponding plan that you’ve selected. If you were in the trial version earlier, all the data that you’ve saved in your organisation will be retained for the paid plan.
The payment you make will be for a single organisation in Zoho Books. If you have multiple organisations, you’ll have to upgrade each of them separately to the paid plan.
Downgrade Your Account