You can completely configure the organization’s setup using the Settings tab. Starting from setting up your Organization’s profile to configuring the Preferences of the modules, everything can be done in this section. Only the users with the Admin role will have access to this section.
Set up your organization profile and regional settings.
Learn how to configure your expenses, reports and advance payment preferences.
- Expense Preferences
- Reports Preferences
- Advance Payment Preferences
- Trips Preferences
- Fields Customization
- Adding New Custom Fields
- Configuring Access Permissions for Custom Fields
Set up your expense categories and sub-categories.
- Creating a New Category
- Creating a Sub-Category
- Importing Expense Categories
- Exporting Expense Categories
Add your paid through accounts in Zoho Expense.
Add customers to your organization.
- Adding a New Customer
- Editing a Customer
- Marking a Customer as Active or Inactive
- Deleting a Customer
You can configure the projects of your organization.
Configure the merchants of your organization
Create tags for your expenses and reports in Zoho Expense.
- Enabling Tags and Configuring Preferences
- Creating Tags
- Associating Tags to Expenses
- Associating Tags to Reports
- Generating Analytic Reports
- Other Actions
Set up the currencies with which you would like to transact in your organization.
- Adding a New Currency
- Editing or Deleting Currency
- Adding an Exchange Rate
- Importing Exchange Rates
- Exporting Exchange Rates
Create templates for your email alerts.
Customize templates for exporting reports.