G Suite Integration
Zoho Expense is integrated with G Suite to make expense reporting more easier and powerful with more tools at your disposal. With this integration, you get the best of Zoho Expense’s expense reporting tools combined with Google’s varied collaboration, storage, communication products and services.
With just a single sign-in and seamless integration, this will make it very easy for G Suite users to access all their transactions in Zoho Expense when logged into G Suite.
In this document, you will be learning about the following,
Prerequisites to set up the integration
- You must have a G Suite email address (which is different from that of your Gmail email address).
- This email address should be the same as the one used to log into Zoho Expense. Have a different email address?
Installing the Zoho Expense app in G Suite
Log in to your G Suite account with your credentials.
Click Apps to manage your G Suite and its settings.
- Select Marketplace Apps in the screen that follows.
- This page will list all the apps installed for your account. Click the + icon and search for Zoho Expense. Click + INSTALL APP to install the app into your G Suite account. Once the application has been installed, scroll through your application list and select Zoho Expense.
- Click the Launch this app icon, available on the top-right corner of the screen to open Zoho Expense.
- You will now be asked to either create a new organization or link an existing organization in Zoho Expense with your G Suite account. Click here to know how to create a new organization in Zoho Expense.
- Open the Admin module in your Zoho Expense organization, select Users and click the hamburger icon present at the top-right corner.
- Click the Import G Suite Users button. In the ensuing screen, select the G Suite users to be imported and choose the role (Submitter, or Approver or Admin).
- Click Import G Suite Users to complete the process.