How to get Performance
management right – what the
research tells us.
Ten Workforce Trends to
Follow in 2022
Here's a quick rundown of everything new in Zoho People from last month:
- Use the learner progress report to track employee course progress and completion.
- Try the all-new drop-down question type in the LMS to provide learners with up to four possible answer choices.
- Extend the self-review date for employees who miss the deadline.
On the Roadmap
Take a look at some of the features our team is working on to simplify HR practices!
- Revamped Members tab in LMS
- Approvals for Appraisal review in Performance
- Option to export timesheets,
Feature of the Month
In the performance management tab, you can select the Review Questions category and add questions related to job satisfaction, current challenges, and career goals. By reviewing employee responses, you'll make more informed appraisal decisions.
Learn more about the Review Questions feature!
HR Tip of the Week
Want to better understand your employees? Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Circulate surveys and polls to stay aware of employee perspectives and challenges.
- Offer one-on-one or small group check-ins and encourage employees to share feedback about working with your organization.
- Use People Analytics to identify and overcome underlying barriers to employee engagement.