Here's a quick rundown of everything new in Zoho People from last month:
- Mark the presence of employees who work outside the office without any inefficiencies using our new On Duty feature.
- Set up approvals in Zoho People to cancel previously raised requests like leave requests, asset requests, etc.
- Access six new course reports under LMS to get the course-related insights needed for key learning decisions.
In the Roadmap
Have a look at some of the new features that our team is working on to simplify your HR practices!
- Biometric device integration using secure FTP plugin
- Employee engagement survey
Feature of the Month
Leave grants in Zoho People allow employees to request leave for reasons beyond your typical leave categories, like PTO or illness. You can then approve or reject the grant on a case-by-case basis.
HR Tip of the Month
With many employees working remotely from different locations, they may face increased performance anxiety without proper recognition. If you're wondering how to recognize employee accomplishments effectively, here are four tips:
- Make compliments simple and personal
- Don't delay appreciation and recognition
- Encourage employees to appreciate each other
- Use meetings to express your gratitude