Adding locations in Zoho PeopleWATCH VIDEO→
Adding specific roles in Zoho PeopleWATCH VIDEO→
Here's a quick rundown of everything new in Zoho People from last month:
- Record and track short absences that employees request during their working hours.
- Allow employees to request special leaves that are not covered under their existing leave entitlement.
- Track the number of available and booked seats in your work site with the new Daily Capacity Report.
- Provide meaningful and informed feedback during performance reviews with the new Review Questions feature.
What's coming up?
Have a look at some of the new features that our team is working on to simplify your HR practices!
- Zoho People Kiosk in Attendance
- Absence to leave automation using absent scheduler
- Attendance based leave credit
If you missed our Thought Leadership Webinar by Workforce Futurist, Andrew Spence, we’ve got you covered! Listen to the webinar recording to learn how employee well-being drives productivity.
Share your experience with Zoho People
We'd love to write about how Zoho People has helped you streamline HR operations in your organization. Please fill out this quick survey to share your Zoho People success story!
Did you know?
You need not create your organization's handbook from scratch, as a ready made Company Handbook is available in Zoho People. Simply edit the template based on your company's requirements and share it across as an Organization File. You can also conveniently send it out for e-signing under HR Forms and templates.