Here's a quick rundown of everything new in Zoho People from last month:
- Export the time logs of all your users with our new enhancement.
- Define salary raises based on an employee's work experience, date of joining, and designation.
- Balance employee ratings based on a defined rating distribution that suits your workforce.
- Enable or disable user login with a click of a button.
What's coming up?
Have a look at some of the new features that our team is working on to simplify your HR practices!
- Shift Patterns in Roster Management
- Zoho People Kiosk in Attendance
- New course reports in LMS
Feature of the Month
With the new Daily Premises Capacity Report under Office Readiness, you can view the available and booked seats in any premise, and easily act upon your WFO approvals.
HR Tip of the Month
Wondering how to improve employee participation rates for your training courses? Here are five ways:
- Run surveys to learn what skills employees want to train in.
- Offer rewards that are useful and exciting, not big and expensive.
- Don't generalize training programs. Make them as targeted as possible.
- Provide easy access to training courses through mobile devices.
- Design interactive and engaging learning materials.