How do I merge duplicate expenses?
In Zoho Expense, you can merge two duplicate expenses into one.
To do that:
- Click on the Expenses tab on the left sidebar to see your list of expenses.
- Check on the expense entries which you would like to merge (only two).
- Click on the Merge button present on the top left corner of the page.
- You will be shown a pop-up window, asking you to select a master expense. A master expense is an expense to which the details of your other expense will be merged. This action cannot be undone.
- Click on the expense which you would like to assign as master expense and click Continue.
- Upon merging, all the missing information (description, location, reference number, report information) from the master expense will be captured from the child expense.
Note: Merge action is not applicable for approved and reimbursed expenses.