If you find that an expense has been duplicated, you can merge it with its parent expense.
Prerequisite: You cannot merge Submitted, Approved and Reimbursed expenses.
Warning: Once you merge two expenses, you cannot undo it..
- Go to Expenses from the left sidebar.
- Mark the expenses you want to merge (only two).
- Click the More Options icon on the top of the page. Select Merge.
- In the pop-up that follows, hover over the expense you want to select as the master expense and click Select.
- All the missing information (description, location, reference number, report information) from the master expense will be fetched from the child expense.
- Click Continue.
Upon merging, both the expenses will be automatically deleted and a new expense will be created.