Yes, you can split an expense among multiple customers. To do this:
- Go to the Expenses module on the left sidebar.
- Click the More icon in the right corner of the expense you would like to split.
- Click Split.
- Select the type of split as Split by field.
- Select the field as Customer.
- Select the number of expenses you would like to split the parent expense into.
- Edit the expense amount of each split and change the category.
- Select a customer for each expense.
- Click Save. The expense will be split based on customers.