- How can I manually record an expense?
- Should an expense always have a receipt attached to it?
- Can I record expenses in multiple currencies?
- What are the different statuses of Expenses?
- What is policy violation? Will I know if there is a policy violation when recording an expense?
- How do I record negative expenses?
- Can I report an expense even if there is a policy violation?
- What happens if an expense that I record expires?
- Is it possible to add expenses in bulk?
- How do I balance out an over payment in Zoho Expense?
- Is it possible to update expenses in bulk? How is that done?
- What are reimbursable expenses?
- How do I modify a submitted expense?
- How do I delete an expense?
- When do I mark an expense reimbursable/billable?
- Can I create a billable expense without adding a customer?
- Why am I not able to see the project which I created in Zoho Books?
- How do I raise an invoice for a billable expense?
- Who can create customers in Zoho Expense?
- Can the submitters and approvers add customers in Zoho Expense? If yes, how?
- Can I add an organization as my Contact?
- Can I add an individual person as my Contact?
- What should I do if I stop doing business with a customer?
- Why do I need expense categories?
- What are the default set of categories provided?
- Can I add a new category if needed?
- Where can I set general rules for categories?
- Can I set up special rules for few categories?
- Can I restrict some users from viewing all the categories?
- How do I view the category which I created in Zoho Books under Zoho Expense?
- How do I create a mileage expense?
- How do I track mileage?
- How to calculate mileage using odometer reading?
- How do I change the default unit for mileage?
- Where can I set up my mileage preference?
- How do I add a new rate?
- How do I edit an added rate?
- How do I remove a mileage rate?
- What happens when I create a mileage rate without specifying a date?
- What is a default rate? How do I add a default rate?
- What is a default category?
- Can I set a different category as my default category for mileage expenses?
- Can I manually enter a mileage amount?
- Can I record a mileage expense which I’ve made through my company card?
Reporting an Expense
- How many expenses can I add to an expense report?
- What is expense expiry period?
- Can I report an expired expense?
- What is an itemized expense?
- Can I itemize my expense and apply different tax rates on each item?
- Can I split my expense into taxable and non-taxable portion?
- The meals are taxable while the tips are not. Can I record both of them together, without applying tax on the tip?
Splitting an expense
- Can I associate two categories with the same expense/receipt?
- Can I split the receipt with another employee?
- Can I split expenses based on the custom fields?
- Can I split an itemized expense?
- Can I associate reporting tags to the split expenses?
- Can I split the travel expense among multiple customers?
- I could not find the currency I was looking for in the existing list. Can I add a new currency in Zoho Expense?
- How are exchange rates assigned for expenses incurred in foreign currencies?
- How often are the currency exchange rates updated?
- From where do you fetch exchange rates for foreign currencies?
- How do I enable/disable automated currency conversion in Zoho Expense?
- How do I add tax to my expenses?
- How do I create a tax group?
- While logging an expense, how do I differentiate whether its inclusive or exclusive of tax?
- How do I change the tax amount associated with my expense?
- Why do you ask paid through account for non-reimbursable expenses?
- Can I add paid through accounts in Zoho Expense?
- As an Admin, I would like to obtain additional information about the expenses from my submitters. How do I do that?
- Can the Admin create an expense for another user?
- Can an admin assign a delegate for another user?
- What information does the history section provide about an expense entry or an expense report?
- Who are the Attendees in an expense?
- What are the formats in which I can import and export my expenses?
- Can I make all expenses reimbursable by default?
- Can I set up reminders for unreported expenses?
- How do I import approved expenses from Zoho Expense to Zoho Books?
- How do I merge duplicate expenses?
- How do I add a new payment mode to my expense?
- How do I set a default payment mode for my expenses?
- How do I bill my customers for the expenses that I have recorded in Zoho Expense?
- How do I create a new project in Zoho Expense?
- Can I associate all Users at once with a particular project?
- Why am I not able to see the Projects drop-down in the expense creation page?