Deployment cases for medium and large businesses
Pick the plan that best suits your requirements
- Choose the Zoho Mail plan that works best for your business from the range of available options.
Verify the domain to prove that you own it
- Verify ownership of your domain using one of the suggested methods.
Add two or three pilot users to try out Zoho Mail
- Select two or three users and add them to your Zoho Mail account.
- Have them use Zoho Mail to check if they're able to send and receive emails.
- If you want your trial users to receive emails both on your legacy server and in Zoho Mail, configure Dual Delivery.
- In case you permanently want to retain some users on your legacy server, and the rest of your users to use Zoho Mail, add the relevant users to Zoho Mail and configure Split Delivery.
- If you do not want to add users for trial or configure split delivery you can skip this step.
Add your organization users to Zoho Mail after the test run
- Either add your users manually or import them to your Zoho Mail account using a .csv file.
- Choose the role that you want to assign to each user as you add them.
- If you are importing your users, you can specify the roles that you want to assign in a separate column in the .csv file.
Configure email delivery and complete the rest of the setup process
- Add the Zoho Mail specific MX records to ensure that emails are rightly delivered to you.
- Complete the rest of the setup process.
Migrate data from your previous email account
- Select a migration option from the available options to migrate data from your old email account.
- If the migration option that you choose does not support migrating contacts or calendar data, you can export it from your old account and import it to Zoho Mail.
Configure a catch-all email address
- Set up an email address to receive all emails sent to addresses that do not exist in the domain.
Create organization groups for group communication
- Create groups with varying levels of access for mass communication within your organization.
- Customize the settings for each group with the Advanced Settings.
- Choose whether to enable emailing and streams when you create the group.
- You can also import groups from your previous email provider using a .csv file.
Create an email policy and apply it to the relevant users
- Define a compliance standard for your organization by setting up an email policy.
- Apply the email policy to the relevant users.
Configure additional email addresses as aliases
- Add any extra email addresses such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as aliases to your existing email address.
Guide users through organizing their mailboxes
- Configure digital signatures and assign them to the relevant email addresses.
- Add a vacation reply to autorespond when you are away from work.
- Create custom folders to organize your emails.
- Set up filters to process and categorize your emails automatically.
- Apply tags and flags for better identification of emails.
- Use the email search to locate the emails you need.
Guide users through using the Zoho Calendar application
- Ensure your users know the basics of how to use Zoho Calendar.
Set up Zoho Mail on mobile devices
- Determine the mobile usage policy for your organization and include it in your email policy.
- If required, have your users configure their Zoho Mail accounts as IMAP accounts on their mobile devices.
Add basic security measures for your organization accounts
- If you want to improve security for all the accounts in your organization, turn on two-factor authentication.
- Set up IP restrictions so that users can only log in from the selected IP ranges, if required.
Customize the spam settings to ensure email authenticity
- Set up the actions to take when emails fail the SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and DNSBL protocols.
- Add the blacklist and whitelist for your organization.
- Manage and set up notifications for emails in the quarantine list.
- Customize the advanced spam settings to suit your organization's needs.
Familiarize users with the mobile applications available for Zoho Mail
- Encourage users to use the Zoho Mail mobile applications.
- Administrators can use the Zoho Mail Admin app to perform admin functions from their mobile phones.
- The OneAuth app can be used to make the TFA process easier.
Enhance your email experience with Zoho Mail
SIGN UP NOW