Secure and professional email for your business
- Email hosting for multiple domainsAdd and manage multiple domains from a single account.
- Domain aliasesConfigure domain aliases for your existing domains.
- Email routingPick from the advanced delivery options to route emails to a domain or server of your choice.
- Email and Folder sharingShare specific emails or entire folders with members of your organization.
- Streams - Collaboration toolShare emails or posts and initiate social media style conversation around them.
- Offline accessRead, reply to emails and create templates while offline.
- NewSecurePass emailSend confidential information over email, protected with a SecurePass code.
- Email recallRecall your email after it has been delivered to the recipient.
- eWidget and Developer SpaceAssortment of default integrations under one roof. Also create custom extensions using the developer tools.
- Tasks, Notes and BookmarksAccess, manage and create, notes/ tasks/ bookmarks within your inbox.
- IMAP/ POP access in email clientsAccess your inbox in email clients of your choice using the IMAP/ POP protocols.
- Huge Attachments upto 250 MBUpload attachments upto 250MB as a link and set access permissions.
- Exchange ActivesyncSync emails, contacts and calendar to email clients on Windows, iOS or Android devices.
- Mobile apps for iOS and AndroidFeature-rich mobile applications suitable for popular operating softwares.
- Shared calendarsShare calendars with teammates for smooth and easy scheduling.
- Group CalendarsCreate a common calendar for your team and coordinate with everyone.
- Appointment SchedulingSchedule appointments with your clients using appointment request forms
- Calendar SyncSync your personal/group calendars with external calendars.
- Calendar on mobileAccess your calendar from the Zoho Mail mobile application.
- Resource bookingBook conference rooms with preferred facilities for meetings.
- Everything in MAIL LITE +
- Huge Attachments upto 1 GBUpload attachments upto 1GB as a link and set access permissions of your choice.
- Archival and eDiscoverySet retention policies to archive emails and retrieve them using eDiscovery.
- Email backup and restoration Set policies to back up deleted emails from user accounts and retrieve them when needed.
- White labelingRebrand our email solution with your logo and custom login URL.
- S-MIMEEnhance your email security with Digital Signatures and Encryption services.
- Get the complete communication suite with business email and online office apps.
- Workplace includes:
- Secure Business Email
- Online file manager
- Online Wordprocessor
- Online Spreadsheet
- Presentation software
- Instant chat communication
- Online Meeting software
- Intranet and Collaboration
* Inclusive of archival and retention storage. Know more.
Our premium plan comes with enterprise features. Explore!
15-day free trial for Mail Premium plan. No credit card required.Try Now
Forever Free Plan
- Up to five users, 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
- Web access and free mobile apps*.
- Email hosting for single domain.
Get custom plans for bulk users and enterprises.
Mix and match different plans for different users in your organization.
*IMAP/ POP/ Active Sync are not included in the free plan.
Frequently asked questions
How does user licensing work?
Zoho Mail’s Free plan supports up to 5 users in an organization. However, when a 6th person joins in/ is added, you need to purchase 6 paid licenses i.e., your entire organization has to move to a paid plan, to continue using our service.
Can I mix and match two or more plans for the same organization?
Yes, you can mix and match Zoho Mail and Zoho Workplace plans based on the size of your organization. This option is exclusively available on the yearly subscriptions of our paid plans. Drop an email to email@example.com for tailor-made plans that suit your organization.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We also accept payment via NEFT bank transfers and cheque transfers for yearly subscriptions. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my data safe?
We’re fervent about keeping your data safe and secure. Our facilities feature stringent 24/7/365 security with video monitoring, biometric access, and advanced fire, flood, and theft monitoring systems. Our network security system employs the latest encryption and intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
How long are your contracts?
Zoho Mail is a pay-as-you-go service (yearly subscriptions). This means there are no long-term contracts. You can choose to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your account at any time by logging in to your Zoho Mail account.
What about a money-back guarantee?
If you are not satisfied with our product or service, cancel your subscription at any time and we will refund your purchase amount in full. For more information, read our complete refund policy here.
Am I eligible for any discounts?
Mail Only plans (Mail Lite and Mail Premium) are already available at a discounted price. If you're a non-profit or a charitable organization, we have special pricing for you. To know your discount, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are you GDPR compliant?
Yes. Since we already respect user privacy, we have a set of clear rules and strategy on how to process personal data. Over the years, we’ve demonstrated our commitment to this by consistently exceeding industry standards. We have no need to collect and process users’ personal information beyond what is required for the functioning of our products, and this will never change. We have a privacy-conscious culture here and GDPR is an opportunity for us to strengthen this even further. Read more about our GDPR policy here
Is Zoho Mail HIPAA compliant?
Yes, Zoho Mail complies with HIPAA. You can read more details here.
Can I migrate from Zoho Mail if I pick the Zoho Mail Forever Free Plan?
Yes, you can migrate at any time. The administrator of the organization that is using the Zoho Mail Free Plan can export their data from the Zoho Mail Admin Console by following the instructions given here.
Alternatively, you can also activate trial from the administrator account (login to your Zoho Mail account, click on your profile icon and activate trial) and enable POP/IMAP access to migrate data from Zoho Mail. You can also get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you through the process.