Signatures in emails are generally important in business scenarios. They render professionalism to the emails and also lets the recipients know about your organization, your position and so on. Nowadays, email signatures also have links to the social media pages of your organization and help you stay in touch with your clients and customers even outside email. You can add your Job Title, Organization Details, and Contact Details. You can even insert your corporate logo as an image in your Signature.
Zoho Mail supports having multiple signatures and customizes them according to the email address/ alias used. You can create and use Rich Text Signatures in Zoho Mail. Further, you can insert formatted HTML in the Signature using Insert HTML option in the editor.
Steps to Create & Add Signatures
- Login to www.zoho.com/mail
- Click Settings icon.
- Select Signatures.
- Click the + icon to create a new Signature.
- Add Signature popup appears
- Provide a 'Name' for the signature
- Enter the details of the Signature and format it to suit your preference.
- You can add images (like logos) to your signature and add links to them if required. Refer here for instructions.
- Click Save.
- You need to link the Signature with the From address for the signature to appear automatically when you compose an email.
- Click the + icon in the Signature to associate it with the From address added.
- Repeat the steps with different titles to add multiple Signatures.
Setting up default Signatures
In the Signature you have created newly, click on the + icon. This lists the from email addresses associated with your account. You can select the email addresses for which you want this signature to appear.
You can manually change the signature during compose using the Insert Signature option. This will replace the current signature in the email with the selected signature for that email alone.