Deployment cases for startups
Pick the plan that best suits your requirements
- Choose the Zoho Mail plan that works best for your business from the range of available options.
Verify your domain and add your organization users
- Verify your domain using one of the suggested methods.
- Either add your users manually or import them to your Zoho Mail account using a .csv file.
- Choose the role that you want to assign to each user as you add them.
- If you are importing your users, you can add the roles that you want to assign as a separate column in the .csv file.
Configure email delivery and complete the rest of the setup process
- Add the Zoho Mail specific MX records to ensure that emails are rightly delivered to you.
- Complete the rest of the setup process.
Migrate data from your previous email account
- Select a migration option from the available options to migrate data from your old email account.
- If the migration option that you choose does not support migrating contacts or calendar data, you can export it from your old account and import it to Zoho Mail.
Send passwords to your users and assist with first login
- Make sure that your users know the password that you have set for their Zoho Mail accounts and get them to log in.
- Ask them to log in to their mailbox using this URL.
- You can also ensure that all users change their password after their first login, for extra security.
Create organization groups for group communication
- Create groups with varying levels of access for mass communication within your organization.
- Customize the settings for each group with the Advanced Settings.
- Choose whether to enable emailing and streams when you create a new group.
- You can also import groups from your previous email provider using a .csv file.
Configure additional email addresses as aliases
- Add any extra email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as aliases to your existing email address.
Guide users through organizing their mailboxes
- Configure digital signatures and assign them to the relevant email addresses.
- Add a vacation reply to autorespond when you are away from work.
- Create custom folders to organize your emails.
- Set up filters to process and categorize your emails automatically.
- Apply tags and flags for better identification of emails.
- Use the email search to locate the emails you need.
Guide users through using the Zoho Calendar application
- Ensure your users know the basics of how to use Zoho Calendar.
Customize the spam settings to ensure email authenticity
- Set up the actions to take when emails fail the SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and DNSBL protocols.
- Add the blacklist and whitelist for your organization.
- Manage and set up notifications for emails in the quarantine list.
- Customize the advanced spam settings to suit your organization's needs.
Add TFA to enhance the security of your account
- If you want to improve security for all the accounts in your organization, turn on two-factor authentication.
Enhance your email experience with Zoho Mail
SIGN UP NOW