Deployment cases for solopreneurs
Pick the plan that best suits your requirements
- Choose the Zoho Mail plan that works best for your business from the range of available options.
Verify your domain and add the MX records to ensure email delivery
- Verify ownership of your domain using one of the suggested methods.
- Create the user account in your organization.
- Add the Zoho Mail-specific MX records to ensure that emails are delivered to you correctly.
- Complete the rest of the setup process.
Migrate data from your previous email account
- Move the email data from your old email account by exporting it from your old account and then importing it to Zoho Mail.
- Export contacts, calendar data, etc. and import it to your Zoho Mail account.
Configure additional email addresses as aliases
- Add any extra email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com as aliases to your existing email address.
Set up a signature and a vacation reply for your account
- Configure digital signatures and assign them to the relevant email addresses.
- Add a vacation reply to autorespond when you are away from work.
Organize your mailbox according to your preference
- Create custom folders to organize your emails.
- Set up filters to process and categorize your emails automatically.
- Apply tags and flags for better identification of emails.
- Use the email search to locate the emails you need.
Enhance your email experience with Zoho Mail
SIGN UP NOW