How do I convert my credit/debit card transactions into expenses and submit them for approval?
- Click on Cards on the left sidebar and select your connected credit/debit card.
- Click on the transaction, which you would like to convert into an expense.
- Click Add Manually at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter the necessary particulars like category, merchant, description, etc.
- Select the report to which you want this expense to be added to, from the Add to Report field.
- Click Save.
Once a card transaction is converted to an expense, you can also go to Reports tab > Click on the Report > Click Unreported Expenses and include the credit/debit card expense. The expense will be added to the expense report.