Integrate Zoho Expense with Zoho Cliq:
With the Zoho Expense-Cliq integration, stay up-to-date with the employee expenses of your organization. Receive instant notifications to your Cliq channel on the approvals and rejections of expense reports and speed up the process of reimbursement.
Perform the following steps to enable the integration:
- Sign-in to your Zoho Expense account. Don’t have one? Try free for 14 days.
- Navigate to the Admin section. Go to Integrations module.
- Click on Zoho Cliq under the Other Apps section.
- Click on Connect now button to initiate the setup.
- Choose a channel to which you wish to push the notifications from Zoho Expense.
After enabling the integration, submit, approve and reject expenses directly from your cliq account using the Cliq commands:
- To submit a report: ‘/submitreport [report_name]’
- To approve a report: ‘/approvereport [report_name]’
- To reject a report: ‘/rejectreport [report_name]’
- To view the list of expense reports : ‘/expensereports’
Alongside, you will also receive notification in your Cliq channel whenever a report is approved or rejected across your organization.
- On Approving an expense report:
- On Rejecting an expense report:
Disconnecting the integration
You can also disconnect the integration if you no longer wish to send notifications to your Cliq account. To do that:
- Navigate to Integrations > Other Apps > Zoho Cliq.
- Click on the Deactivate button located alongside Zoho Cliq.
Try Free for 14 days