Reimbursements become easy with Zoho Expense online reimbursements. Using ACH via Forte payment gateway, ensure that your employees receive their money on time. What’s more, all of this comes at zero additional price.
Note: ACH reimbursements can be done only in the US and Canada editions of Zoho Expense.
How it works:
To reimburse your employees via ACH, you need to create a new Merchant account in Forte. The Withdrawal bank account added while configuring your Forte account will be used for reimbursing your employees. Keeping in mind your privacy, Zoho Expense does not store any of your bank details .
When all of the above is done, you are all set to make reimbursements via ACH. Usually, each reimbursement would take around 3-5 business days to be processed. Having said that, you can also opt for next day reimbursement. Drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll enable that for you.
To setup Forte:
Before you start filling in the Merchant Application form, we suggest that you keep in hand the following:
- Your Company information.
- Withdrawal bank account information.
- Transaction details.
- Owner details.
Once that’s done, perform the following steps to integrate with Zoho Expense.
- Navigate to the Integration section on the LHS.
- Go to Forte under Online Reimbursements and click Create Account.
- Fill up the Merchant Application form.
- Verify the details and click Save.
Reimbursements via ACH:
Reimbursements can be done by the admins or by the users who have the permission to reimburse.
- Go to All Approvals under the Approvals section.
- Go to the report you would like to reimburse.
- Click the Reimburse drop-down and choose via ACH.
- In the pop-up that follows, review details regarding the reimbursable amount and the user receiving the reimbursement.
- Click Reimburse.
- It might take 3-5 days to process the payment.
- Once the payment process is done, the report will be marked as reimbursed.
- If the reimbursement fails, the submitter and the admin will be notified.
Before you start with reimbursements, keep in mind the following:
- Employees need to configure their Deposit bank accounts to receive reimbursements.
- Currently, it is not possible to collect refunds from employees using ACH.
Currently, you would have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org to undo an online reimbursement.