Online reimbursements via ICICI
Until now, the Finance team members of our customers were only able to mark a report as reimbursed and take up the reimbursement outside Zoho Expense. Now, they can reimburse employee expense reports right from the interface of Zoho Expense, using the ICICI integration.
Note: Reimbursement via ICICI can be done only in the Indian edition of Zoho Expense.
Enabling the integration
Reimbursers who are also Admins can enable the integration by following the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Zoho Expense organization.
- Go to the Admin module from the sidebar and select Integrations.
- Navigate to ICICI under Online reimbursements.
- In the ensuing screen, select Set up now.
- A popup will appear, prompting you to enter the Corp ID and User ID of your organization’s ICICI account.
- Once done, hit Save.
Note: Make sure to approve the integration request in your ICICI CIB portal once you save your Corp ID and User ID in Zoho Expense. You can find it under the Aggregator approval section.
Reimbursers who don’t have Admin access permissions can also set up their ICICI corporate account. Click here to know how that’s done.
Adding employee bank accounts
Once you have enabled the integration, employees will be able to add their bank accounts by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the profile image on the top right corner.
- Select Add Bank Account
- In the pop-up, enter your bank details and hit Save.
Reimbursing your employees
After enabling the integration and adding the bank accounts, admins/approvers will be able to reimburse expense reports by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the expense report that needs to be reimbursed.
- Click Record Reimbursement.
- In the following popup, you will be asked to provide the From account (tracking), the transaction type (RTGS, NEFT, IMPS or ICICI Fund Transfer), and a note regarding the reimbursement.
- After providing the details, hit Reimburse.
The time taken for employees to receive their reimbursements depends upon the type of transaction chosen. For example: if the Finance team has chosen IMPS, the employee will be receiving the reimbursement instantaneously.