Articles - Zoho SalesIQ
You can now display the articles, guides, FAQs on the chat window by adding a tab. Articles helps you to draft and attach the content that is frequently wanted by the customers right on the chat window, which in turn ease the work of navigating from one screen to the other in search of guides or articles.
You can also categorize the articles and help the visitors to reach to the topics instantly they are looking for. The customers can click on the category and choose a topic from the list, which further removes the pain of browsing through all the articles in search of one.
- How do I enable the articles tab in the chat window?
- How do I add an article in the chat window?
- How do I edit/delete an existing article?
- Categorizing articles
- View how your article perform in the chat window
- Articles is available for Basic, Professional and Enterprise plans. Also the 15-day Trial users of Zoho SalesIQ can avail, but the section and the changes will be automatically removed when the trial switch to free plan.
- Adding an article in the tab and publishing will directly get reflected on the chat window, so mind before clicking the Publish option.
- If you are still in the process of updating your content and don’t want to display it to the customers, then use Save option.