User-based plans that scale with your team
15-Day free trial. No credit card required.
- 1 brandBrands help you manage the different customer touchpoints (website, mobile app, and email signature live chat) of your business. You get one brand by default but can buy more as add-ons.
- Visitor insights (10K visitors/month)View a real-time list of all your website visitors categorized based on the criteria you choose. Once you've crossed your tracking limit, you can extend it at an additional charge.
- 100 chat sessions/monthHave up to 100 chats from your Zoho SalesIQ account each month.
- Canned repliesQuickly launch pre-programmed responses to common questions in a click while responding to customers.
- Basic visitor informationGet visitor details like country, device and browser details, website footprint, and the current page they're on.
- Voice noteLet visitors ask complex questions and explain solutions to them through voice notes in the live chat window.
- File sharingShare files with your visitors to quickly give them access to the solutions they need.
- Mobile SDKAdd live chat to your iOS and Android mobile applications and connect with your app users in real time.
- Credit card maskingGive customers the ability to mask all but the last four digits of their credit card number when shared over your live chat.
- Integration with Zoho appsIntegrate your SalesIQ account with Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho Assist, and Zoho Campaigns.
- Integration with CMS and E-commerce platformsConnect SalesIQ with major content management systems and e-commerce platforms like WordPress, GoDaddy, Shopify, OpenCart, and more.
- Desktop appsUse Zoho SalesIQ on Mac, Windows, or Ubuntu desktops for a browser-free experience.
- Daily reports (scheduled)Get daily reports consisting of the number of visitors on the site, top pages and traffic sources, number of chats, and operator availability delivered right to your inbox.
Everything in FREE plus
- Visitor insights (50K visitors/month)View a real-time list of all your website visitors categorized based on the criteria you choose. Once you've crossed your tracking limit, you can extend it at an additional charge.
- 1000 chat sessions/monthHave up to 1000 chats from your Zoho SalesIQ account each month.
- 1 custom chatbotSet up a custom chatbot using Zobot—SalesIQ's advanced bot building platform that comes with a codeless bot builder and a programmable bot interface.
- Advanced visitor informationGet drilled-down visitor location details like their state, city, and even latitude and longitude.
- Email signature chatAdd a chat widget to your email signature so prospects can chat with you right from their inbox.
- Departments Group operators into departments based on business function, service location, or area of expertise to route incoming chats.
- FAQsProvide responses to common questions that your Answer Bot and operators can use to directly answer visitor queries.
- ArticlesCompose documents like product details and instructions that customers can view right from the chat window or the Answer Bot can share as responses to a query.
- Chat routingSet up rules to route incoming chats to different operators or departments based on criteria you choose.
- Chat transferTransfer chats to other operators when you encounter questions that are beyond your area of expertise or job role.
- Group chatAdd another operator from your team to an ongoing live chat conversation.
- Proactive chat triggersSet up rules to automate chat invites/messages to visitors or customers based on their demography, actions on the site, or purchase history.
- Lead scoring and company scoringAutomatically rank your B2C and B2B prospects' sales-readiness based on your own criteria.
- Business hoursConfigure the chat widget on each of your websites to go offline after specified hours. Customers can still leave an offline message that you can address later.
- BrandingPersonalize your Zoho SalesIQ account by replacing the default logo and favicon with that of your company's.
- Visitor-side chat historyGive customers access to past chats with your business as individual conversations right within the chat window.
- BetaClick-to-callLet customers get on a call with your support agents by just clicking a button on your website, with no additional software.
- Audio callMake and receive audio calls to and from your website visitors right from the chat window without installing additional software.
- ScreensharingVisually aid customers by sharing your screen or ask them to share their screen to understand their issue better.
- Third-party integrationsIntegrate your SalesIQ account with third-party applications like ticketing, email marketing, analytics platforms, and more.
Everything in BASIC plus
- Visitor insights (100K visitors/month)View a real-time list of all your website visitors categorized based on the criteria you choose. Once you've crossed your tracking limit, you can extend it at an additional charge.
- Unlimited chat sessionsHave unlimited chats from your Zoho SalesIQ account each month.
- 5 custom chatbotsCreate up to 5 custom chatbots using Zobot—SalesIQ's advanced bot building platform that comes with a codeless bot builder and a programmable bot interface.
- Facebook MessengerProvide seamless support to customers and engage new leads visiting your business's Facebook page through Facebook Messenger. This channel will be available based on the rules and regulations of your country.
- InstagramLink your Instagram account with SalesIQ to instantly get notified and respond to follower queries. This channel will be available based on the rules and regulations of your country.
- NewWhatsAppIntegrate WhatsApp Business with your SalesIQ account and extend instant support to customers on their favorite instant messaging channel. This channel will be available based on the rules and regulations of your country.
- TelegramProvide seamless support to customers who've subscribed to your business's Telegram bot. This channel will be available based on the rules and regulations of your country.
- Custom widgetsView and update customer data from your Zoho apps/third-party apps or databases right within the agent chat screen.
- Block IPStop spammers from accessing the chat widget on your website by blocking their IP addresses.
- Operator chat monitoringMonitor ongoing live chats by your operators in real time to ensure all aspects of your customer communication meets your standards.
- Weekly and monthly reports (scheduled)Get weekly reports showing site traffic with source, visitor, chat, and operator stats, as well as a monthly roundup of visitor stats with location, top pages, actions, chats, and operator performance, all delivered straight to your inbox.
- Real-time reportingGet detailed real-time statistics including number of chats, average response time, online vs idle hours, visitor stats, and more right within your SalesIQ portal.
- Apple TV appGet a live feed of your visitors, customer behavior, popular pages, top departments, and more as easy-to-read graphs and charts on your Apple TV screen.
Everything in PROFESSIONAL plus
- Visitor insights (200K visitors/month)View a real-time list of all your website visitors categorized based on the criteria you choose. Once you've crossed your tracking limit, you can extend it at an additional charge.
- Chat translationAutomatically get chats translated into a language you're fluent in and get your responses translated into your customer's language with Zoho's built-in chat translation tool.
- 10 custom chatbotsCreate up to 10 custom chatbots using Zobot—SalesIQ's advanced bot building platform that comes with a codeless bot builder and a programmable bot interface.
- Answer Bot ZiaAccess an NLP-driven chatbot powered by our own AI technology, Zia, to understand common customer queries and answer them using your resource library.
- AutopilotAdd AI bot capabilities (similar to Answer Bot) to your custom chatbots made using the codeless and programmable bot builders.
- TagsLabel your chats, contacts, and companies that have contacted you to categorize and organize your all your customer communication so you can find them easily at a later point.
- Smart suggestions ZiaGet appropriate auto-generated reply recommendations from your resources to respond to customers.
- Company profile enrichment ZiaGet more information about your visitor's organization like company name, size, location, industry, social media profiles, and the technology the company already uses without any third-party integrations.
- Profanity managementGive your team a professional workplace by creating a list of terms you deem abusive and configuring chat closure or blocking their IP when they come up in a chat.
- Integrations with Cloud Telephony and PBX systemsStart outbound calls directly to your prospects’ and customers’ phone numbers right from SalesIQ. We support integrations with 106 major cloud telephony providers including RingCentral, Jive, and Amazon Connect.
*Included only in the Free plan
Customize your plan with optional add-ons
Having trouble figuring out a plan that fits your requirements?See our complete feature comparison
Zoho SalesIQ Pricing FAQ
Can I get a demo of Zoho SalesIQ?
Yes, we'd be happy to show you how you can make the best use of Zoho SalesIQ. You can schedule a personalized one-on-one demo at your convenience.
Does SalesIQ come with Zoho One and Zoho CRM Plus?
Yes. Zoho SalesIQ is available in the Zoho One and Zoho CRM Plus bundles.
Who is an operator?
Operators are the agents in your team who engage and communicate with your website visitors to provide the desired solution to their questions.
Our free plan gives you 3 operator licenses and our paid plans (Basic, Professional, and Enterprise) are priced per operator. For example, if you have five support agents, you can consider our Professional plan at (x5)+ taxes per month (billed annually).
What are brands? How many brands do I get by default when I sign up for SalesIQ?
Brands help you manage the different customer touchpoints like website, mobile app, and email signature live chat of your business. You get one brand by default with the free plan. But you can buy more as add-ons.
For example, consider an organization Zylker Corp. running retail, financial, and healthcare businesses. As they have different websites and mobiles apps for each of them, they'll need three brands, and can manage the website, mobile app, and any messaging apps related to a single business line like retail under one brand.
With the free plan, Zylker will get one brand by default to run their retail business, and will have to purchase brand add-ons for their financial and healthcare businesses at each.
How does the visitor tracking add-on work?
Each pricing plan has a tracking limit (10K visitors/month for the Free plan, 50K visitors/month for the Basic plan, 100K visitors/month for the Professional plan, and 200K visitors/month for the Enterprise plan). Once you've exceeded the visitor tracking limit specified for your plan, you can extend it with the visitor tracking add-on.
For example, if you're in the Basic plan and have already crossed 50K visitors in a month, you can extend your tracking limit by an additional 100K by paying
What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. For yearly subscriptions, you can also make payments through bank transfer or check transfer.
Do I have to provide my banking/card details to sign up?
No, you don't need to provide any payment details to sign up for our 15-day free trial. This is required only when you upgrade your plan after the trial period.
What happens after my trial ends?
At the end of your 15-day trial, if you wish to have all your data, customizations and advanced features intact, you'll need to purchase a subscription. If you choose to not continue your subscription to Zoho SalesIQ after your trial ends, your account will be downgraded to our Free plan, where you can continue to connect with your customers.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If at any point you're not satisfied with our product or service, you can cancel your subscription and get a refund based on our company refund policy.
Can I change my subscription plan?
You can upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan whenever you want to meet your business's requirements in every season.
How safe is my data?
At Zoho, we take data security very seriously. That's why we have been audited for industry standards certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 27701 and compliance with the SOC 2 Type II. We also comply with HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. We have also taken steps to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of customer information. Please check our Security Whitepaper to know more or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.
Have more questions?
Our team is available to assist you 24/5, Monday through Friday. Feel free to get in touch with us or write to us at email@example.com.