Channels are platforms where information is shared in a free flowing manner within the organization. It connects the entire organization and lets users participate in topic-specific discussions. Channels can be Organization,Team, Private and External.
Exciting features of Zoho Cliq Channels
- Any user can join any number of channels and participate actively.
- Granular permissions can be assigned to the channel participants based on their roles.
- All the org members who join the channel can view it's history and continue the conversation effectively.
- Many interesting API's for developers.
- External channels for communicating with Non Org members.
Table of Contents
- How do I create a Channel?
- What are Organization Channels?
- What are Team Channels?
- What are Private Channels?
- What are External Channels?
- How to see Channel Preview?
- How do I view and join available Channels?
- How to chat in a Channel?
- How to start a PrimeTime session in a Channel?
- Where can I see the Channels I'm already a part of?
- How to notify an important message to users in a Channel?
- How do I mute a Channel?
- What are the roles in a channel and how to view each participant's role?
- How to assign/unassign roles?
- What are Permissions and how to view them?
- Who can edit these Permissions?
- How to add/remove a participant?
- How do I leave a channel?
- How do I delete a channel?
- How do I clear messages in a Channel?
- How do I archive/unarchive the Channels?
- Are there any limitations in Channels usage?