Build Number: 4460 (Release on: May 08, 2020)Features introduced
- Introducing out-of-the-box integration with Jira Software Cloud and Jira Software Server. Learn more.
Build Number: 4420 (Release on: March 26, 2020)Issues Fixed
- Issues in Active directory configuration caused by certain special characters in the password are now fixed.
Build Number: 4410 (Release on: February 24, 2020)Features introduced
- You can now import users from your Active Directory and configure single sign-on. Learn more.
- Issues in creating folders and sub-folders within your workspace are now fixed.
Build Number: 4400 (Release on: February 07, 2020)Features introduced
- Introducing Data Snapshots - a new way to capture data from a report and store it as a table. This is useful for historical data comparison. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now supports more authentication types while importing data from web feeds. Learn more.
- You can now view the dependency details for a table or a report. Learn more.
- Create sub-folders in your workspace to organize views easily. Learn more.
- You can now dynamically filter dashboards based on the data points in a report. Learn more.
- Customize the layout of pivot tables to attain a more compact outlook. Learn more.
- Managing groups in Zoho Analytics is now easier with an enhanced UI. Learn more.
- The following enhancements are made to the sort functionality in charts:
- By default, new pie charts will be sorted in the descending order based on the distribution of values.
- A chart with its top or bottom 'N' values filtered will also be sorted in the ascending or the descending order accordingly.
- If custom sort is configured as the default for a column in a table, new reports created over that column will also be sorted in the same manner.
Build Number: 4350 (Release on: December 02, 2019)Features introduced
- Introducing Butterfly charts, and Geo Heat Map charts as a new variant of the Geo Map charts.
- Zoho Analytics now supports data import from the following local databases: DB2, Exasol, Greenplum, Vertica, Actian Vector, Denodo, Pervasive SQL, and any database that supports a JDBC Connection. Learn more.
- You can also import data from statistical files, stored in local drives and web feeds. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now allows you to customize the positioning of the column and row summaries in Pivot Tables. Learn more.
- The report-specific formula builder now supports logical and comparison operators. Learn more.
- You can now apply the parent table's filter criteria to the dashboard when sharing it with users. Learn more.
- Users can choose to unsubscribe from workspaces that are shared to them. Learn more.
- You can now include upto 25 users in each email schedule. The Pick Users / Groups option also lets you pick groups from a list, instead of having to type all the email addresses individually. Learn more.
- The following enhancements have been made to the Explorer View:
- Use the Shift + Select option (hold down the shift key during view selection) to choose several views at a time.
- Clicking the speech bubble icons in the Explorer View will take you to the comments section of each view.
- The security issue that resulted in a Remote Code Execution (RCE) vulnerability has been fixed.
- An Out-of-band XML External Entity (OOB-XXE) vulnerability that allowed users to read arbitrary files and scan internal ports is now fixed.
Build Number: 4300 (Release on: September 18, 2019)Features introduced
- Zoho Analytics now supports data import from the following cloud databases: Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL, Amazon Athena, Microsoft Azure MySQL, Microsoft Azure PostgreSQL, Microsoft Azure Maria DB, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Google BigQuery, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Rackspace Cloud MySQL, Rackspace Cloud Maria DB, Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud and Panoply. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now allows you to specify accuracy levels in forecast reports. Learn more.
- A new chart type has been introduced: Bubble Pie chart. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics has introduced new variants to Combination charts. Learn more.
- The following enhancements are offered in Geo map charts:
- The option to import from Files and Feeds has now been categorized into separate tiles in Zoho Analytics, to simplify the import process.
- The dashboard editor has been enhanced to facilitate smooth resizing and positioning of reports. You can also maximize and export specific reports in a dashboard.
- The Chart Color Palette section has now been revamped to facilitate easy access. Learn more.
- Enhancements in chart drill down allow you to ignore the value in the Color tile and drill down on the entire data present in the chart. Learn more.
- You can now change the dashboard and report listing style (folder view, type view or related view) from the side panel.
- You can now rename columns in a table by double-clicking the column header.
Build Number: 4280 (Release on: July 22, 2019)Features introduced
- Introducing Zia, the intelligent analytics assistant that understands users' questions in plain english and offers powerful insights immediately. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now supports single sign-on with third-party applications that support SAML authentication. Learn more.
Build Number: 4250 (Release on: May 10th, 2019)Features introduced
- Introducing out-of-the-box integration with ServiceNow. Learn more.
- You can now connect live with your data in Amazon Aurora - MySQL database for real-time analytics. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now supports data import from MongoDB on-premise databases. Learn more.
Build Number: 4200 (Release on: March 27, 2019)Features introduced
- Introducing Live Connect for databases. Connect live with your data in MySQL to run real-time analytics. Live Connect for other databases will be supported soon. Learn more.
- Zoho Analytics now lets you join tables using more than one Lookup Column. Learn more.
- You can now display numeric column data in lakhs and crores (commonly used in the Indian subcontinent). Learn more.
- Generating AuthTokens has been made easier, accessable from Zoho Analytics under the Product Info screen.
- Alignment issues while exporting dashboards as PDF has now been fixed.
Build Number: 4100 (Release on: December 24, 2018)In-memory columnar engine for faster analytics:
- In-memory columnar engine has been integrated into Zoho Analytics for high performance at scale. Now experience analytics at speed with faster rendering of reports and dashboards.
Note: The new engine is now available only for the Linux platform of Zoho Analytics.
- Actian Vector (community and commercial versions available) columnar engine is now supported as a plug-able option for high performance at scale. This can be used as an alternative to the inbuilt columnar engine.
Note: Actian vector columnar engine is supported in both Linux and Windows platform.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Build Number: 4000 (Release on: November 15, 2018)Features Introduced
- Zoho Reports has been renamed Zoho Analytics.
- Introducing advanced analytics for Teamwork Desk, Hubspot CRM, and Stripe.
- Revamped home page to allow easy access to dashboards and workspaces.
- Introducing report commenting. Insert comments in specific sections of a report and reach consensus with your team regarding key metrics without ever leaving your Zoho Analytics console. Learn more.
- Enhanced notification window with options to notify share, comment, and view alert notifications.
- Zoho Analytics now supports importing data from cloud sources such box, dropbox, google drive, and one drive.
- Introducing six new preset themes for dashboards with options to customize dashboard colors, card style, and report palettes. Learn more.
- Introducing advanced summarizing functions in pivot tables such as,
- % of Row in Group - Displays the percentage of the total value of each row within a group.
- % of Column in Group - Displays the percentage of the total value of each column within a group.
- Lookup Value - Fetches value from any of Previous/Next/First/Last cell, based on the Base Field selected.
- While sharing tables, you can exclude columns with sensitive information to ensure data security.
- You can now customize reports by revising the default lookup relationship between the tables used in creating that report. Learn more.
- Revamped user interface for sharing views and creating formulas.
- The new update allows users to enable or disable interactions on dashboards. These interactions include:
- Drill down
- View underlying data
- Sort menu for tabular views
- Contextual options menu on hover for all views.
- New widget color options lets you set the background color for each widget in your dashboard.
- With the new update, you can set up email alerts and get notified when your data points breach a threshold. Eg: Email notification when total sales crosses $100,000. Learn more.
Build Number: 3900 (Release on: September 18, 2018)Change in terminology
- Henceforth, "Reporting Database" will be referred to as Workspace and a "Database Owner or DB Owner" as a Workspace Admin.
- Duplicate user filters (from different data tables) can be merged together, and will work across all the applicable reports in a dashboard.
Build Number: 3800 (Release on: August 17, 2018)Features Introduced
- Zoho Reports rolls out its next phase of updates in compliance with GDPR. Columns marked as 'personal data' will be excluded during export operations. Users can opt to include these columns manually using the column picker.
- With this update, the user filter panel in dashboard will be anchored to the explorer bar to allow users to apply filters from any section of the dashboard.
- Introducing geo location picker for map charts to resolve unidentified locations on the map.
- Enhancements in Teamwork project analytics will allow users to import project data from different companies into a single database without the need to create separate databases for each company.
- Enhanced data prep options for tables - Introducing split column option to effortlessly split text-based columns using separators such as comma, space, ampersand, etc.,
- Introducing support for importing data from MS Access Database. Users can now import their data into Zoho Reports from local drives, FTP servers, cloud drives, and web links of MS Access Database.
- Introducing support for passing dynamic parameter values such as current date, time, current date and time, while importing data from Web URLs.
- Zoho Reports now supports importing tables that have columns with different date formats.
- Introducing support to import data from web links using OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol.
Build Number: 3700 (Release on: June 11, 2018)Features Introduced
- Zoho Reports rolls out its first phase of updates in compliance with GDPR.
- Password protect export and email attachments.
- Password protect published views.
- Introducing new variants in map charts: Map - Bubble, Map - Pie, and Map - Bubble Pie.
- Quick formatting options in KPI widgets and enhanced customization in charts.