Zoho Analytics allows you to export tables and reports in a few simple steps. These exported views can then be accessed offline per your requirements.
- What are the views that can be exported from Zoho Analytics?
- What are the supported file formats in which views can be exported?
- How do I export a view as a CSV file?
- How do I export a view in an Excel file format?
- How do I export a view as a PDF?
- How do I export a view as an HTML file?
- How do I export a chart as an image?
- How do I export a view as a Template?
- Is it possible to secure the exported files?
Zoho Analytics allows you to export and email tables, query tables, charts, pivot views, summary views, tabular views, and dashboards in various file formats.
You can export your views from Zoho Analytics in the following file formats:
CSV: Exports the underlying data of the view as a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file.
Excel: Exports the view's underlying data as an Excel file.
PDF: Exports the selected view as a printer-friendly Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
HTML: The specified view will be exported as an HTML file.
Image: Exports the chart as a JPG or PNG image. This option is applicable only to charts.
Yes, you can specify a password while exporting your view. To do this, select the Set Password option in the Export Settings page, and provide the required password.