Zoho Analytics offers a wide range of publishing options to enable easy distribution and collaboration. You can publish the reports and dashboards that you create in Zoho Analytics as live embedded reports in your websites/web pages or share them as easy to access URLs. Please note that only Server Administrators and Managers can share reports, dashboards and tables. To know more about the user roles in Zoho Analytics, click here.
- You can publish any data, report or dashboard that you create in Zoho Analytics.
- You can embed your live reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- You can generate easy to access standalone URLs (Permalinks), which can even be bookmarked, for accessing the reports and dashboards by your users.
- You can set fine-grained permissions while publishing the reports to users, such that they would be allowed to do only the permitted operations, like read, write, export etc., when they access the reports published.
- Any data or report or dashboard published when accessed by users, will always see the latest live version and nothing old.