- Support for 1 user only
- Add up to 10 tables, 25,000 rows, and 5 workspaces
- Supports multiple users
- Add unlimited rows, tables, and workspaces
- Sharing and collaboration
- Concurrent viewers (Min. of 25 viewers)Read-only users who wish to view created reports and dashboards.
- /month/viewer billed annually
How do I calculate licenses for this software?
The licensing model in Zoho Analytics (on premise) is based on two components
- a. Users- Those who need to create reports and dashboards. The base pack starts at 5 users.
- b. Concurrent viewers- Those who only wish to view created dashboards and reports. They require a concurrent viewer license, which starts at 25 viewers pack. This is an optional component.
The final price is calculated based on the total number of users and concurrent viewers. Click here to get a quote
Who is a user?
Anyone to whom you privately share your reporting database, tables(data), reports and dashboards for collaboration is considered a "User" in the Zoho Analytics pricing model. A user is identified by his/her unique email address, with which their Zoho Analytics account was created/registered.
- Suppose you subscribe to a Zoho Analytics plan for 5 users, You can privately share the data/reports in your account and collaborate with 4 other persons. Now your Zoho Analytics account is said to have 5 users.
What are rows/records?
- In Zoho Analytics, a row or record is defined in the same context as in a database. In simple terms, a database table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields). Each row in a table represents a set of related data and has the same structure.
- The number of rows shown in the pricing plan above, is the sum of all rows/records stored across all your database tables in your Zoho Analytics account.
What are the benefits of the Professional edition over the Personal edition (free version)?
The professional edition offers full collaboration capabilities and no limitations on the volume of data. Click here for a detailed comparison.
Where can I download the personal (free) edition?
The professional edition is given as the default option at the time of installation. At the end of your 30-day trial period, you can downgrade to the personal (free) edition or continue using the Professional edition. Please note that the personal edition has limited capabilities and data volume.
Do I get technical support during the trial period?
Technical support (phone/email/chat) is offered free of cost during the trial period. Post-sale technical support is included with your subscription, and is available for the duration of your subscription contract.