Sign up to get a personalized quote
1. Who is a user?
Anyone you privately share your reporting database, data tables, analytics, and dashboards for collaboration with is considered a user in the Zoho Analytics pricing model. A user is identified by the unique email address their Zoho Analytics account was created or registered with.
- Suppose you subscribe to a Zoho Analytics plan for 5 users. You can privately share your data and analytics and collaborate with up to 4 other people on it. Now your Zoho Analytics account is considered to have 5 users.
2. What are rows and records?
- In Zoho Analytics, a row or record is defined in the same context as in a database. In simple terms, a database table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields). Each row in a table represents a set of related data and has the same structure.
- The number of rows shown in the pricing plan above is the sum of all rows and records stored across all the database tables in your Zoho Analytics account.
3. What are the benefits of the professional edition over the personal edition (free version)?
The professional edition offers full collaboration capabilities and no limitations on the volume of data. Click here for a detailed comparison.
4. Where can I download the personal (free) edition?
The professional edition is given as the default option at the time of installation. At the end of your 30-day trial period, you can downgrade to the personal (free) edition or continue using the Professional edition. Please note that the personal edition has limited capabilities and data volume.
5. How do I calculate licenses for this software?
The licensing model in Zoho Analytics (on premise) is based on the number of users.
- Users are people who need to create analytics and dashboards. The base pack starts at 5 users.
6. What about support? And is it charged separately?
We offer technical support to all our customers.You can contact them via:
- Our user community forum.
- Email, at email@example.com.
- Phone, at 1-408-454-4202.