Sign up to get a personalized quote
Anyone you privately share your reporting database, data tables, analytics, and dashboards for collaboration with is considered a user in the Zoho Analytics pricing model. A user is identified by the unique email address their Zoho Analytics account was created or registered with.
Suppose you subscribe to a Zoho Analytics plan for 5 users. You can privately share your data and analytics and collaborate with up to 4 other people on it. Now your Zoho Analytics account is considered to have 5 users.
The professional edition offers full collaboration capabilities and no limitations on the volume of data. Click here for a detailed comparison.
The professional edition is given as the default option at the time of installation. At the end of your 30-day trial period, you can downgrade to the personal (free) edition or continue using the Professional edition. Please note that the personal edition has limited capabilities and data volume.
The licensing model in Zoho Analytics (on premise) is based on the following components
- Users- Those who need to create reports and dashboards. The base pack starts at 5 users.
- Viewers- Those who wish to only view dashboards and reports created by other users. Viewers can comment on shared reports, drill-down to view specifics, and view underlying data in reports and dashboards. The viewers licensing component starts at per viewer per month (min. 10 viewers). This is an optional component.
- Concurrent guests- Those who wish to only view published dashboards and reports (without having to login to the application). They require a concurrent guest license, which starts at 25 guests pack. This is an optional component.
- E-mail schedules- This licensing component enables you to periodically email reports and dashboards to users who don't have a login account in the application. Each email schedule can include multiple email addresses. The E-mail schedules licensing component starts at ₹480 per schedule per month(min. 25 schedules).
The final price is calculated based on the total number of Users, Viewers, Concurrent Guests, and E-mail schedules required.
We offer technical support to all our customers.You can contact them via:
- E-mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: +1 408 454 4202