Usually once a trip gets approved, a user from the travel desk team will add booking options for the trip such as flights, trains, hotels, etc. Then the user who raised the trip will choose the options based on their preference, after which the tickets or bookings will be made and the same will be attached with the trip for the travelling needs of the user.
However, there may be cases where the user will have to travel the next day or the preference that’s specified by the user in the itinerary description of their trip request is available for booking. For cases like these, you can enable this option and let the admins add ticket or bookings to approved trips directly.
To enable this option:
- Click Admin View.
- Go to Settings on the left sidebar. (OR) Click the Gear icon at the top right side.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click the policy for which you want to enable this option or create a new policy.
- Under Policy Settings, mark the Allow admins to add tickets and bookings directly to approved trips option.
- Click Save. Now, the admins will be able to add tickets or bookings directly to the trips. However, the admins can also opt to provide options, whenever required.