You can fetch real-time feeds for various types of transactions from Visa. However, the following cards and transaction types are not supported:
Note The transactions that were made before connecting and verifying the cards cannot be fetched.
- Amex cards
- Closed loop cards (store cards, gift cards, etc.)
- EBT cards
- Prepaid cards
- Physical Apple card (via Apple Pay)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards
- Visa Buxx
Unsupported Transaction Types
- Transactions not processed through the Visa payment system or MasterCard payment system.
- Purchases on debit cards that are authorized by PIN instead of a signature.
- Purchases that are initiated through an identification technology that substitutes a PIN.
- Payments made through other payment methods such as a third-party payment app, where Visa and MasterCard card is chosen as a funding source without presenting the card directly to the merchant.
- Additionally, debit card transactions are not supported in the Canada edition.