To fetch feeds instantly, you can enable real-time feeds even if you have previously set up the direct-feed integration for your card.
To activate real-time feeds:
- Select the card for which you want to enable real-time feeds.
- Click the More icon at the top right corner.
- Select Enable Real-Time Feeds.
- Then, read and agree to the end user terms and conditions and click Proceed.
- On the page that opens, view the steps that you’ll have to perform to connect your card and click Continue.
- Enter your card number and the expiry date.
- Mark the checkbox to authorize the card network to monitor and share your transaction data with the involved parties, and click Continue.
- You will be charged a small refundable amount on your card for security reasons. If you have access to the card’s statements and can view the microcharge, select I know the charge amount. If you cannot access the card statement and require another user with access to view and enter the microcharge, select Send verification request.
- If you’ve selected I know the charge amount, enter the exact amount charged on your card. Once you enter, click Validate charge amount. Once this is done, real-time feeds will be activated for your card.
- If you’ve selected Send verification request in the previous step, an in-app notification will be sent to all the admins. You can click Done and wait for an admin to enter the microcharge. Once an admin clicks the notification, they will be redirected to the card verification page where they can enter the microcharge and click Validate charge amount. Once this is done, real-time feeds will be activated for your card.