How do I set up the Zoho Expense and QuickBooks Desktop integration?
To set up the integration of Zoho Expense with QuickBooks Desktop, admins will have to download the QuickBooks Desktop connector.
- Switch to Admins View.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar and under Integrations select Accounting & ERP.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Download Connector if you’re using Windows OS.
- Click the Download option in the pop-up.
- Open the connector and enter the file location of your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- To obtain the file location, go to the QuickBooks Desktop company which you would like to connect with Zoho Expense and press Ctrl+1.
- Copy the file location under ‘File information’ and paste it in the connector.
- If you have multiple organizations in Zoho Expense, select the organization you would like to connect with QuickBooks Desktop and click Next.
- Once that’s done, configure the import and export preferences.