You can send emails to your employees only from the primary contact’s email address. If you want to send emails from multiple email addresses, you will have to add additional contacts and set the desired user as a primary contact as and when you want to send emails from their email address.
To add additional contacts:
- Go to Admin View.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Organization Profile under Organization.
- Scroll down to the Primary Contact section and click Configure Emails.
- Click the Add Additional Contact option.
- Enter the name and the email address of a user from the organization that you want to add.
- Click Save.
Now, the additional contact will be added to Zoho Expense and you can configure them to be the primary contact whenever you want to send an email from their email address.