How to restrict users from overspending?
You will be able to set daily, monthly, yearly, or custom limits on the expenses incurred by your employees by using the Rules feature in the Policies section of Zoho Expense.
If the employees' expenses exceed the set limit, you can choose to send a warning notification or you can block the employee from submitting that expense.
To configure rules:
- Click Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click the policy for which you want to set up the rules.
- Navigate to Rules.
- Click the + Add Rule button.
- Provide a Name for the rule.
- Select a Rule Type from the dropdown.
- Select the Limit Type.
- Choose if you want to warn or block.
- Click Save. Your rule will be saved and the expenses that violate the rule will receive a warning notification or will be blocked from submission based on the action type you’ve selected.