Can I restrict some users from viewing all the categories?
Yes, you can restrict users from viewing all the categories. You can do that by not assigning policies to the users who do not require that particular policy.
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click + New Policy at the top right corner.
- Configure the basic policy settings. Click Save and Continue.
- Select the expense categories for which your employees will incur expenses and set limits for those categories. Click Save and Continue.
- Configure the mileage rates and click Save and Continue.
- Set the per diem rates for your employees' expenses. Click Save and Continue.
- Configure rules for your organization expenses. Click Finish.
Once you’ve created a policy, you can assign the policy to the required users.