Yes, you can restrict users from viewing all the categories. You can do that by not assigning policies to the users who do not require that particular policy.
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click + New Policy at the top right corner.
- Configure the basic policy settings. Click Save and Continue.
- Select the expense categories for which your employees will incur expenses and set limits for those categories. Click Save and Continue.
- Configure the mileage rates and click Save and Continue.
- Set the per diem rates for your employees' expenses. Click Save and Continue.
- Configure rules for your organization expenses. Click Finish.
Once you’ve created a policy, you can assign the policy to the required users.