Yes, a rejected record can be approved later by simply clicking the Approve button. To approve a rejected record:
- Go to Approvals on the left sidebar.
- If you want to approve a rejected trip, navigate to the Trips tab.
- Similarly, to approved the rejected records, navigate to the respective tabs, namely, Trips, Reports, Advances, or Purchase Requests.
- Under the All filter dropdown at the top of the page, select Rejected. All the records that were rejected will be displayed.
- Verify the details of the record, and add comments, if necessary. The submitter will be notified about your comments and it will be shown to them.
- If you’ve reviewed the record, click Approve in the top right side of the page. The record will be approved and a notification will be sent to the submitter.