You can save your analytics data by exporting them in any of the following formats:
- XLS or XLSX
To export an analytic report:
- Click Admin View.
- Go to Analytics on the left sidebar.
- Click the analytic report you want to export. Customize it if required.
- Click the Export As dropdown at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the format in which you want to export your analytic report.
- You can also export your analytic report to Zoho Sheet and make use of the customizations available in Zoho Sheet.
- If you want to protect this file with a password, mark the I want to protect this file with a password option and enter a password with at least 6 characters.
- Click Export to download and save a copy of the analytic report for future references.