Zoho Billing - Zoho Cliq Integration
Zoho Cliq is a chat application that helps you connect and collaborate with your team at your workplace. It helps you to keep your team in the loop about your business activities.
IN THIS PAGE…
Benefits of integrating Zoho Billing with Zoho Cliq
- You can collaborate with Zoho Cliq users from within Zoho Billing using the quick chat bar; and
- Receive important Zoho Billing notifications in your preferred Cliq channel.
Similarly, the Finance team in a company will be using Zoho Billing predominantly and they can collaborate with other Zoho Cliq users directly from Zoho Billing using the Zoho Cliq chat bar.
Integrate Zoho Billing with Zoho Cliq
Setting up the Zoho Billing - Zoho Cliq integration is easy.
- Log in to your Zoho Billing account.
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right corner and select Integrations.
- Select the Zoho Apps tab and you will find Zoho Cliq listed under it.
- Click the Connect button to integrate your Zoho Billing organization with Zoho Cliq.
- Enable the Zoho Cliq Chat Bar Within Zoho Billing option to have the quick chat bar appear at the bottom of the page in Zoho Billing.
- Enable the Zoho Billing Notification in Zoho Cliq option.
- Select a channel to connect with Zoho Billing. Notifications from Zoho Billing will be posted in this channel.
- Click Connect.
- Once you finish integrating with Zoho Cliq, you will start receiving notifications from Zoho Billing in your Cliq Channel based on your customers’ activity in the Customer Portal.
You will receive notifications in the selected channel every time a customer:
- Views a quote
- Comments on a quote
- Accepts or rejects a quote
- Views an invoice
- Comments on an invoice, or
- Makes payments towards invoices.
When you don’t want Zoho Billing to be integrated with Zoho Cliq anymore, you can disable the integration easily. You will have to disable the options in the integration to deactivate the integration.
Note: The messages in Zoho Cliq will continue to remain in Zoho Cliq even after you disable the integration.
- Click the Gear icon in the top-right corner, and select Integrations.
- Click the Zoho Apps tab and you will find Zoho Cliq listed under it.
- Click the Show Details button.
- Disable the Zoho Billing Notifications in Zoho Cliq option.
- Click Deactivate in the popup and you will no longer receive Zoho Billing notifications in your Zoho Cliq channel.
- Similarly, disable the Zoho Cliq Chat Bar Within Zoho Billing option to remove the quick chat bar from the bottom of the page in Zoho Billing.
Now, Zoho Billing will be disabled from Zoho Cliq. You can enable it again when needed.